Thursday 1 January 2015

When plans turn purple

>>>>>>SIGNAL BECON FOUND
>>>>>>CONNECT TO BECON
>>>>>>CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
>>>>>>BEGIN TRANSMISSION

Hey guys!

Sorry for all the downtime but things have been pretty static around here. Just more hours with the company crunching digital data numbers and shit like that.

Of course that's not entirely true, I mean I'm not there now am I? Nope, right now I'm camped outside a fucking creepy school with a creepy kid and the rest of my fire team.

It's cold, I'm wet and fucking emo-hair forgot to pack the tent!

Still could be worse. For some reasons the Filth and dead-heads are avoiding this place, maybe it's the kid?

Anyway, I hope you've all had a good festive break. I know I did. Well unless of course you count a big giant purple cock-block that was the fucking Phoenicians!

So get this; Thursday night, Christmas Day. I decided it would be a really nice treat to take my favourite lady on a night out to the theatre. It didn't matter what we were going to see, what mattered was that we were going to have a nice night out in London, have a few drinks, maybe go for a dance or something afterwards before retiring to our place back in Camden.

Everything was perfect, the lighting, the mood, everything! And I was all ready! Ready to do something I've been planning for a while now, then what happens? A bunch of fucking mercs turn up and shoot the place up!

Fucking Phoenicians!

Now what the fuck am I supposed to do eh?

I've been trying to make things right again, creating situations that would be suitable but fuck all works! Now we're stuck out in Tokyo again surrounded by creepy kids and mofo ghosts!

It was going to be so perfect, everything was going so well then it all turned to shit.

Don't get me wrong, eh? I'm not giving up. They say that practice makes perfect, and that's what I'm fucking doing, a practice run so next time it will be perfect.

In the meantime I guess I should try and catalogue some of this weird shit that's going down.

[STATIC]

On a related note, looks like we're back on the case of Fear Nothing, plus we've received a first hand sourcing about the connection of Fear Nothing, Morninglight and the Snake.

Going to keep looking into it.

Will put out more info as it becomes apparent, for now if you see anything about Fear Nothing, please let me know. I've heard rumours that they may be trying to spread out to Europe or the States. If that is true then as their influence grows so will the body count.

Shit she's coming over; can't let her see this - need to edit so that it's more cryptic and she doesn't know what I'm taking about before I upload
[UPLOAD REPORT]

Oh fuck! How do I cancel?
>>>>>>SIGNAL LOST
>>HAVE A NICE DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment