Monday 9 June 2014

The Atrocities of Man and Horror

>>>>>JAILBREAK ACTIVE
>>>>>TARGET LOCATED
>>>>>INITIATE PERMANENT SILENCE

Hey guys!

Guess where I am?

That's right I'm at ground zero! Tokyo!

So The Company have given me permission to talk to you about The Filth, on the one condition that I refer to it as The Filth and not the [REDACTED].

But that's not what I'd like to talk to you about today.

Fuck no!

[LAUGHTER]

You know it was only yesterday that Agent I made a comment to me, something along the lines of: remember when we were only hunting zombies?

There was wisdom in his words; wisdom I'm not even sure his jar-head, ex-mil brain could really understand.

You see, the dude was right! When I signed on with The Company I was all about killing Zed Heads! It was cathartic for me!

After that we got thrown into the melting pot of Wendigo, Black Dogs, Demons, Mummies, Cultists, Vampires, Werewolves and of course; The Filth.

Recently however all of this has taken a bit of a sideline.

If our job is hunting evil, we've been dealing less and less with the supernatural world and more with the world of man.

FUCK!

Only last night myself, H and I were checking out this place in Tokyo, a civic centre focussed on helping kids overcome their fears...

The Fear Nothing Foundation they call it, or F N F for short.

I can't go into detail right now, I don't think that they know that we know, and frankly I'd quite like to keep it that way.

But this is what I don't understand.

When monsters do it, it makes sense! It's their nature! They don't know any better! Fuck in the case of Zeds they literally don't know any better!

But when people do it?

Shit! You just don't do that shit to kids!

And who the fuck is this John? I mean where did he %|\]{€*%%%%%~?

There's got to be a better explanation than we're getting? People just don't do this sort of shit!

Or maybe they just do? I don't know<^#~||\\\[*^•¥

Wait, did you hear that?

FUCK! I think this line is com pro&&)(;&]{>>+=

#{\_€hfsu25(&"9__________••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
>>>>>>SIGNAL LOST
>>HAVE A NICE DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment