Wednesday 11 June 2014

A Declaration of Compromised Principles

>>>>>>SNAKE TRACE ACTIVE
>>>>>>TRACING
>>>>>>TRACING
>>>>>>SNAKE TRACE CLEAN

Hey guys!

So I'm still here rocking the airwaves! Had some bad signal shit going on but I think I threw The Snake off the trail.

You know. The past few days has really gotten me to thinking about things. About what my life was like before, about where it is now and where it's heading.

Shit; if you had asked me only, what? Six months ago? I'd have told you you'd be crazy. That with everything going on I could be happy. Well... Kinda happy anyway.

It's not rocket science. I have something to live for, something to fight for; hell, something to fucking die for!

But... I don't know. I don't know if there's a future there and I need to find out one way or another...

Fuck fuck fuck! I don't know why I'm saying this. I just have to get my thoughts out into the world, and despite being able to face down a black dog and rip out it 'a throat with my own bare hands, I still can't bring myself to do or say this shit in person.

Look... I don't want to make a scene. I don't want to make anything awkward I just need this information out in the great big wide world.

I know I'll probably be re-assigned by The Company for this. A conflict of interest or some shit and if that happens, I promise I'll fight it with everything I can.

But what's the point in saving the world from evil English dudes, Filth ridden Mummies and Malevolent Vamps if you can't do and say as you want... shit no. As you feel?

So today's transmission goes out to a certain person. You know who you are. I just needed to say...

Fuck no that's not right.

Shit!

Ok let's keep this simple...

I fucking lo
>>>>>>>SIGNAL CORRUPTED
>>>>>>>SIGNAL LOST
>>HAVE A NICE DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment