Sunday 17 November 2013

Tyler Freeborn: A Tribute

>>>>>>SIGNAL ESTABLISHED
>>>>>>>>>>>>>INSTALL JAVA
>>>>>>>INSTALLATION FAILED
>>>>RESUME TRANSMISSION
I don't know what's up with my dreams, I mean they're so vivid and intense.
Like I'm wide awake and when I wake up I'm exhausted. Like I haven't slept a wink all night.
But I know I had.
And I think sometimes, even when I'm awake... I'm still dreaming.
Because I keep hearing the whispers.
They're always whispering. Always. All the time.
They've got so much to whisper about.
-Tyler Freeborn

Those were the last words of the great Cryptozoologist; Tyler Freeborn.

Up to this point I have been covering my story and telling my tale in a linear fashion, ensuring our connections were good and understanding was had.

Tomorrow I will resume where I left off, but today I must instead pay tribute to a great man, a brave explorer who should be standing shoulder to shoulder with the likes of Drake and Scott, but instead will be refined to the annulus of history.

I didn't know him in life, fuck, I didn't even know about his blog Monsters of Maine until someone pointed me in it's direction just a few days ago.

But I can tell you, he was a great and brave man, a man who refused to let anything stand in his way.

I implore you, if you read this post, go to his blog, read his words.

His evidence exists, I have seen it myself. I have walked in his shoes and I have ventured into the mist.

The eight strive for freedom, and it is only through the strength of men and women like Tyler Freeborn that we can overcome the darkness.

Good night, sweet prince. May they whisper no more whisper into your ear...

>>>>>>SIGNAL LOST
>>HAVE A NICE DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment